Car Builders Mass Noise Liner is a 13mm thick, heavy weight barrier as used in high end luxury vehicles. It is the most effective sound proofing material on the market.
2mm Mass Loaded vinyl upper layer, coupled with an 11mm egg shell shaped closed cell foam to create the most effective means of acoustic blocking. Our flexible closed cell foam is water resistant and offers superior thermal insulation. The egg shell shaped foam will slightly compress and form into the ridges in floors.
- Heavy duty sound blocking
- Water resistant
- Cuts with scissor and knife
- Reduces heat transfer
- Does not rot or deteriorate
- Cargo areas
- Van floors
- Boot floors
It is not 100% necessary to put Stage 1 Sound Deadener underneath Mass Noise Liner on cargo area floors or van floors due to the metal already being fairly rigid from the ribs. The Mass Noise Liner will be an effective floor sound proofing by itself.
- 4WD's and muscle cars - firewall barrier to reduce engine noise
- Trucks - reduce engine noise and heat on floors and firewalls, great for serviceability
- Exhaust drone - drop in as a boot liner to reduce exhaust drone particular common in 6's, V8's and flat fours.
- Engine rooms, compressors etc
|Sheet thickness:||13mm (2mm vinyl, 11mm foam)|
|Foam flame retardant:||Grade B2|
|Tensile strength:||≥ 2.65Mpa|