Posted: Monday, 6 September 2021
- Competitive rates on offer
- National company
was originally founded in 1974, and is one of the most trusted, respected and recognised names in the automotive restoration market. A diverse company specialising in industrial rubber products, pressed metal products, information technology, clips & fasteners, automotive OEM products along with being the Australasian distributor of internationally recognised brand Codan Hose.
Operating across company owned sites across Australia, Rare Spares also has long standing relationships with independently owned distributors that operate under the Rare Spares brand throughout Australia and New Zealand.
At Rare Spares, people are what makes us successful and we currently have a vacancy for a Spare Parts Interpreter / Sales Assistant at our Osborne Park, Western Australia store.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Technical parts knowledge from previous parts interpreting experience or your mechanical background/interest in automotive vehicles
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be part of a team
- An innovate and collaborative approach to your work
- A solution focussed problem solver with sound computer skills
- Valid driver’s licence
- Ability to work shifts spread across Monday - Friday (8.30am-5.00pm, with Saturday shifts rostered as required)
What can Rare Spares offer you?
- Competitive rates
- Relax and enjoy weekends with Family and Friends with a Monday to Friday roster.e
- National career opportunities and pathways
- Team member discounts across the GPC Asia Pacific brands including Rare Spares, NAPA, Repco, Sparesbox, and AMX.
- Offers and discounts with external partners through our wellbeing program ‘Never Better’ including health services, events and much more!
If you’re looking to join a company who pride themselves on their experience and professionalism and have company-wide focus on providing exceptional quality products, building meaningful relationships with customers and team members (many of whom have been employed for over twenty years), we’d love to hear from you! Click "Apply" now!
Location:Osborne Park WA
Applications Close: Saturday, 6 November 2021