Posted: Thursday, 24 August 2017
RSP are seeking a Purchasing Officer to join our team. If you are looking for a career in the Automotive Industry, this may be the position for you.
RSP Automotive & Industrial P/L is Australia's leading Automotive Restoration Parts and General Rubber supplier.
The purpose of this position will be to deliver efficient purchasing services to RSP Automotive & Industrial.
The suitable candidate will be highly driven and customer focused.
Your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- The Creation of Purchase Orders for inventory (from local and international suppliers) in a timely & efficient manner.
- Analyse and place purchasing requirements on a daily basis.
- Communicate with both internal and external Suppliers.
- Ensure procurement procedures are adhered to.
- Analyse Outstanding Purchase Order reports daily / weekly.
- Follow up Suppliers to ensure delivery times meet our requirements.
- Liaise with internal sales staff with updates on stock shortages.
To be successful for this position you should possess the following:
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to consistently meet deadlines in a timely fashion.
- Good attention to detail.
- Be Positive, have a resilient attitude and the willingness to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Possess well developed interpersonal skills, concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience with freight forwarders.
- Demonstrated proficiency across MS Windows, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Be prepared to share ideas based on previous experience in the work place.
Previous experience in a Purchasing role would be a distinct advantage
If you feel you would be suited to this position, please apply now.
Applications Close: Sunday, 10 December 2017