RSP Automotive & Industrial is the Leader in Automotive Restoration Products in Australia.
Due to increasing growth and expansion in our product range we are offering a full time position for a self-motivated, ambitious and work focused individual to join us in our Campbellfield metal pressing facility.
Applicant must be able to perform a variety of general duties and assist trades people where required.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Operating a Laser cutting machine
- Pressing panels
- Loading and unloading an automated paint machine as well as some spray painting
- Spot welding
- General assembly of items
- Forklift Driving You will be required to help in all areas of the operation.
You will need to possess the following
- Driver's License (manual)
- Physically fit (lifting involved)
- Excellent time-keeping and reliability
- Ability to follow instructions
- Not afraid of brooms
If you believe you have the skills that fit this roll, please submit your application.